Users who view the Site, will see inserted minimum amounts of information in the devices in use, which are computers and mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies” saved in the directories used by the User’s web browser.
By disabling cookies some of our services may not work properly and some pages will not display them correctly.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features.
Analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
• store the preferences entered
• avoid re-entering the same information multiple times during the visit such as username and password
• analyze the use of the services and content provided by our site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
Types of Cookies used by our site
To follow the various types of cookies used according to the purposes of use
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
• persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date
• sessions: are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent by our domain, are necessary to correctly view the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus affecting the display of the pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the site. We will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the user’s wishes. This type of cookie collects data in anonymous form about the user activity and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as: pages visited, time of stay, origin of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains outside the Site, in our case by Google Analytics.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as map generation software and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
We do not use profiling cookies on our Site.
Our site, according to current legislation, is not required to ask for consent for technical cookies, as necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be given by the User with one or more of the following methods:
• By means of specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
• By changing settings in the use of third party services
Both of these solutions may prevent you from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third Party Websites and Services
How to change cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block the acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, for the removal of cookies, please follow the instructions on the dedicated pages of the various browsers:
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
What happens if you disable cookies?
However, if you block or delete a cookie, you may not be able to restore the preferences or custom settings you specified previously, and our ability to customize your experience will be limited.